Monday, April 19, 2010

My Babies!

I realized that I haven't posted in quite awhile so I thought I'd post some new pics as well. Ruby is now 7 months old! She is just over 18 lbs, not quite as big as Ty was but still chunky! She is in the 90th percentile for weight and the 25th for height, short+fat=no modeling career for my little beauty ;) We discovered that she is tongue-tied, so now we have 2 minor surgeries to put this baby through, bummer.
Ruby is still a dedicated thumber, usually the right thumb but will switch to the left if the occasion calls for it. Ruby is truly an "Angel Baby", she is just so good and sweet. We get stopped ALL THE TIME by complete strangers complimenting her. The last time we were at the Zoo I actually kept track... 47 "she's so adorable"s etc. in just under 3 hours! I love it!!!
And my Ty is almost 3! How can I have an almost 3 year old?!? These pictures were taken at Ty's second favorite place in the world, the small park directly behind our house. I think we go everyday and there is never anyone else there, its great! His number 1 favorite place to go is my Mom's house, in case you were wondering.
This boy constantly amazes me with the things that come out of his mouth. I wish I could be in his head so badly, to see what goes on in there! He carries around latex gloves and a mask because he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. Today we are going to plant our garden, and he is very good at digging the holes.
Sometimes having 2 kids, and a husband who is always at work or school, is difficult but they love eachother SO MUCH! I love watching Ruby's face light up when Ty comes into the room. Or seeing Ty sit next to Ruby on the floor, just so he can be close.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are so cute! I just love reading about your kids (Ty is HILARIOUS) every day. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete