Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big news...

We had our family pictures taken and here are my favorites of the kids. I'll post the family ones later. I made Ruby's tu-tu and headband, do you think its too much?
Here is my sweet Ruby. Her big news is that she loves to sit up and eat food, yay! She is so big and is so good at taking all of the abuse Ty dishes out in the name of love ;)
Now for the BIG NEWS... Ty is potty trained! for over a week now! He is even dry during nap and overnight. I am so proud of my mister. I love you Ty!

3 comments:

  1. your kids are adorable! Congrats on all the big news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Ty!!!! That is so exciting. Blake has been going to the last few days :) don't you love the thought of less diapers to buy/change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Him and Ezra. I'm jealous. Sammie has had a hard time as of late so maybe I can send her to your place for awhile???

    ReplyDelete