Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cute Kid :)

I love this kid! He is too much fun and I just had to share a bit of his goings-on :) I just love his sweet spirit and his love for life and family. I never imagined him to have such a big personality so young, silly mom I know.
So Ty comes downstairs and says "How you doin' Mom" I said that I'm good and asked him how he was and he said "I'm dreat!" He wore his tie all day and slept with it in his hand all night! You may also notice his orange "sip-sops", I don't threaten him with time-outs anymore, I threaten to put his beloved flip-flops in timeout, works pretty well too...

Ty loves the nursery rhyme "Do you know the Mussin Man?" and was calling this subway guy the Mussin Man for days. He thought that he was too cool for having met him!
Can you tell what Ty's favorite accessory is? He loves wearing ties! Such a strong fashion sense for a two year old, I'm in big trouble! Anyway, along with his ties comes his love for the color orange. He will pull out a bucket of anything, and in seconds have every single orange piece out in its own separate pile that he will carry around for hours. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute boy! I love the tie pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he probably likes ties because his name is Ty. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty funny about the name and the accessory! I agree, he is so CUTE! Is it time for Ruby yet? Mine is growing too big already but I'm not having more anytime soon so I'll just have to hold yours!! I put a picture of you on my blog, you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete