Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Counting my blessings...

You know that feeling you get after hearing a really bad story on the news, the one where you think "I'm so glad thats not me." 
Well after hearing 
some sad stories about a few different ladies my age I am so thankful for my life. 

I am so thankful for my dependable Husband. I love that when I come home I know that he will be in his sweats wat
ching sports center. I love my little boy, while not totally easy, he is SO MUCH FUN! I love my boring pregnancy. Its so boring that my Doctor doesn't even need to see me every month.

I just love my stable, boring, uneventful life and am so thankful for it 
everyday.

7 comments:

  1. That picture is precious! That totally made my day! We are lucky for mostly uneventful lives. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. touche'...i found you! love the pic of Aaron and Ty. so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You don't want to be a drama queen??? Me either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thanks for the reminders of our blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute picture! loved your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to uneventful lives being so good!

    ReplyDelete