Saturday, October 24, 2009

Busy Month!


Hi all! Its been a little bit of a crazy month, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long! Ruby is over 5 weeks old now! I can't believe how quickly the time is passing. Ruby is such a blessing to our family. She is so sweet! She started rolling over last week, can support her weight when standing on her feet, and has been giving us the sweetest smiles!
 She is doing everything early, just like her brother, which I am so bummed out by! I really wanted a paperweight baby, one that didn't do anything for months. I had a really hard time breast feeding, but that is going well now, you can tell by the formation of new rolls on Ruby :) And I am pretty much fully healed from my surgery, the recovery process from a planned c-section is so different from an emergency one!
They almost always end up sleeping head to head at naptime.

Ty is adjusting marvelously well. He loves his sister so much. He has changed one poopy diaper (he thought that was tons of fun) and he is great at getting things for me.



3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! thanks for updating for your lazy cousin who hasn't been out again to see Ruby! I am so happy for you guys. You're the best Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of them sleeping head to head, too precious!! Love them...too cute!

    ReplyDelete