Sunday, May 31, 2009

My baby is 2 today!

Today is Ty Marshall's 2nd birthday. He is such a big boy! We had his party last night, and here his is posing on his new big boy bike...

Here is my favorite photo from the day he was born.

First, some things I expected from a 2 year old... 
Tantrums
Being picky

Now some things I didn't expect...
How smart he is
How funny he is
Potty training already
Counting to ten
ALLERGIES!!!
Not sleeping through the night yet

I guess I really didn't know what to expect ;) I just need to say how much I love this little boy. I love how he fits into our family so well. I'm in awe of how much he has learned in his 2 short years. And even though he may drive me nuts sometimes, there is no other boy I could love as much as him, except his Daddy of course :)


3 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! Happy Birthday Ty! I can't believe he is already 2! Love the pictures of him on his new bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Ty! We definitely need to see you guys more often! He is so big and looks like such a "cool dude" riding his new bike! He has such a sweet face, I love it!

    How's the new little baby coming along?

    ReplyDelete