Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I DID IT!!!

So for the past almost 6 years Aaron has told me about his Grandma's rice pudding, the kind he ate as a kid. His voice always gets soft while he remembers those memories so fondly. So for the last 6 years I have been trying different recipes and none have turned out. 

Until last night that is...

I made, for Aaron of course, the perfect rice pudding! He has talked about it nonstop and has eaten the whole batch!

I am so totally excited because I did something right!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yippee for Stephanie! Darcy too LOVES rice pudding, I've never made it for him though. E-mail me the recipe so I can make it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I personally don't like rice pudding (ssshhhh!! Don't tell- it's a Rigby family Christmas Eve tradition!) But maybe you should share this all time favorite recipe and it might just do the trick :)

    ReplyDelete